Is anyone here from Kent?

babyfulton

Reaction score
If so, can you remember roughly when you were seen first by the midwife? The docs told me this morning that it would probably be around 10-11 weeks and just wondered if anyone was seen earlier and under what circumstances?

Thanks!

I'm in Folkestone! :wave: I think I was seen about 8 weeks ish, definatly no later. Just handed my form in at the GP and got a phone call.

I had really sharp pains before my booking appointment so I went to my GP surgery and they gave me phone numbers of the midwives in my area. I know you can feel quite alone at first when you don't know or have a midwife.

Im also in folkestone

I see my midwife around 11 weeks but due to a previous ectopic dr booked me in at the epu for a scan due to a previous ectopic

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your replies! I'm in Sittingbourne and have just booked a private scan next week as I don't want to wait any longer to find out if the baby is ectopic. I'm going to struggle to wait until next Wednesday to be honest!!

I only registered with the docs yesterday and she passed me onto the midwife service so hopefully they'll get in touch soon and even if I just have a date in the diary I'll be happy! Sort of feel a bit on my own at the moment - it doesn't seem real.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back