Anyone Exercising?

Soozee

Reaction score
Is anyone here doing any pregnancy safe exercises or working out? I keep telling myself it will do me good to get out and go for a little walk, but I either forget, or feel too huge in the day to get going!

I know it is recommended that I do a bit of exercise while pregnant, to keep good health. Does anyone have any routine suggestions? Even doing the daily house chores is a struggle at the moment. Just going up the stairs feels like the equivalent of 20 minutes on the treadmill!

I go walking with my dog. I suddenly thought I had loads of energy and started walking faster and for longer but at the end of the day my pelvis started to really ache. It wierd because in my head I have the energy for a run but in reality I guess I am carrying a few extra stone and my joints are loosening up, I wouldn't start anything strenuous at this stage if I were you, walks or swimming are probably best. :)

i wish i had time to exercise. I suppose going to and from school twice a day can count as exercise :think:

EXERCISE? ha!

What's that then? lol...I have no energy to go wee sometimes let alone exercise!

I go aqua natal once a week and I love it. It's a light class and very relaxing; it just helps to keep you mobile really. I've been going since about 13 weeks.

I also have a 20-25 minute walk from work to the station but that will be finishing on Wednesday :cheer:

nope, absolutly nothing, i might start swimming though..but im worried i will sink and get stuck lmao

i want to exersize but its knackering just saying it lol

Oh good, I'm not the only one! I find it difficult to get moving these days. But swimming sounds like a good idea, might feel good to take the weight off a bit.

I go to a pregnancy pilate's class every Friday morning, but I'll be honest, the only reason I go is so I get the morning off work :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back