Is anyone else having issues with husband and sex???

Sashadime

Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is my 4th pregnancy and I'm wondering if I'm the only one going through this issue with my husband. Here's the issue, at 33 weeks I dont really enjoy having sex. I actually didnt really enjoy having sex throughout the pregnancy but still tried just to please him but now it getting to the point where it's getting unbearable. Dont get me wrong, I do get in the mood and when I get in the mood we're fine but he wants to have sex everyday and I dont want to all the time. Whenever I tell him I'm not in the mood or I'm hurting down there he always catches an attitude or gets upset and makes it seem like im not having sex with him because im not attracted to him and says he feels like he has to beg for sex when really that's not the case sex is just uncomfortable for me now. Am I the only one going through this or is my husband the only husband that just has no understanding?

Jesus - he needs to chill out a bit.
Every day?! I couldn't even mange sex every day even when i'm not pregnant.
He needs to realise, that your uncomfortable, your probably massive because your 33 weeks and you are just not up to it. That is fine that your not up to it. But your husband needs to reel it in and appreciate that you don't want it every day and if you don't want it at all then he needs to appreciate that too.

He sounds very disrespectful towards you. Was he like that before the pregnancy as well?

Jesus - he needs to chill out a bit.
Every day?! I couldn't even mange sex every day even when i'm not pregnant.
He needs to realise, that your uncomfortable, your probably massive because your 33 weeks and you are just not up to it. That is fine that your not up to it. But your husband needs to reel it in and appreciate that you don't want it every day and if you don't want it at all then he needs to appreciate that too.
Yeah let me tell him that and he catches a whole fit.

I feel sorry for you, he’s being very childish, it’s a bit pathetic for a grown man to be acting like that to be honest, all you can do is explain that you are just really really not in the mood and it’s nothing to do with him or his fault in anyway, it’s so unrealistic of him to be expecting it all the time, my OH was lucky to get it once a month when I was pregnant, and he’s still lucky to get it once a month now that we have a one year old!

Jeezo he sounds awful. I'm 40 weeks today and I've done it once the whole pregnancy! And it was 2 days ago to try and bring on labour! My husband hasn't once made me feel guilty for it, he knows I'm not up for it when I'm pregnant and hes mature enough to accept that. Don't let him make you feel guilty x

That's really immature. We hardly had sex at all in tri 3 last pregnancy. It's hard to find a position that is actually any good when you've got a belly the size of a basketball. I'd rather have more sleep than have sex hahah

Also who has sex every single day anyway? Before baby #1 we'd have sex probably 3 times a week and then after baby #1 like once a month haha. Your husband needs to grow up a little and understand pregnancy is hard. You'd think if you have 3 kids already he'd get it.

Christ is he for real! You are growing a human being inside of you, that takes priority over everything. Maybe approach it that way?

If I’m honest he sounds very insecure to be dealing with rejection like that. I would get it if you were being nasty about it or not pregnant but I’m afraid your needs out weigh his at this moment in time xxx

It’s the other way round for me hubby doesn’t want to touch me he just feels weird about it. Everyday Jesus! I’ve never done it everyday....prob why it took us three years to get pregnant. Seriously though try and explain how your feeling....my husband spoke to me about his feelings and I’ve tried to respect them. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back