Knowing the sex!

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
I dont think not knowing the sex is a good idea its like the baby is teasing you as you want to know what it is.
As the ones who know the sex are all having there babys but the one who dos'nt know (yes Budge you!) is going over come on I want to know what the sex is!
I hope im not late as I dont know the sex of mine

Thats why I just HAD to ask at the 4D scan, I would have burst with impatience if I had had to wait until the birth

i had to know...

if/when i have another one.... im leaving it as a surprise and go for a water birth!!

I just have no patience which is why I asked at my 20 weeks scan lol

god my girl is going to be a right little madame I can see it now :lol:

ebony_preggy said:
i had to know...

if/when i have another one.... im leaving it as a surprise and go for a water birth!!

Why dont you have a water birth this time Ebony?

trying to go as 'old school' as possible - for my first (besides knowing the sex obv)

oooooooooo i love the surprise of not knowing the sex. ive never found out and i never would.

The most wonderful thing after the pain is saying ''what have i got?'' and at that very moment it doesn't matter at all what you have.

i think its boring to know what sex everyones having! :cheer:

Im in such a huff because I dont know the sex. Hoping the midwife thinks babys still breech on wednesday so she will send us for another scan lol

i knoiw you'd really love to know wouldn't you violet! :hug:

Budge I think you will have a boy as its being lazy its just chillin out in there it has'nt got to do a thing, coming out is to much like hard work :D

cab'o'holic said:
Budge I think you will have a boy as its being lazy its just chillin out in there it has'nt got to do a thing, coming out is to much like hard work :D

lol yer sounds like a man to me :roll: :lol:

violet-glow said:
Im in such a huff because I dont know the sex. Hoping the midwife thinks babys still breech on wednesday so she will send us for another scan lol

u gone this far, id wait for a suprise, but i wasnt that patient back in may but u havnt got long now. :hug:

We were tempted at 20 week scan but bubba had back to us....we resisted at 4d scan as we thought it was not meant to be before so we could wait.....

I cant wait for the moment when Lee checks ur LO and tells me we have a son or daughter, it will be the happiest moment of my life :lol:

Its still a surprise even if you know, as you are still seing the LO for the first time, and what he/she looks like :dance:

lol it would be even more of a surprise if my little girl turns out to be a boy :rotfl: lol I think my jaw would drop if that happend :lol:

zoe c said:
I cant wait for the moment when Lee checks ur LO and tells me we have a son or daughter, it will be the happiest moment of my life :lol:

I remember OH telling me what we had (after a gentle reminder). It was fantastic, and so special (plus I was right) :D

I am convinced its a boy, he thinks a girl...one of us will be right!!! :rotfl:

zoe c said:
I am convinced its a boy, he thinks a girl...one of us will be right!!! :rotfl:

I used to think you were having a boy Zoe, but recently things you have been craving/bump shape etc and general gut instinct makes me think your having a girl :)

I found out the sex of the baby (a girl) purely for nosiness, but I am so glad I did - there is only so much lemon and cream you can buy!! I take my hat off to those of you who didn't find out - you must have the patience of a saint!!

violet-glow said:

lol that's what my midwife thinks and i am off for a scan thursday :dance: ,so tempted to ask but then again i only have 2 and a bit weeks left :wink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back