• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is any one having a new years clear out

1529boutique

Reaction score
I want to de clutter and get rid of stuff but I just can't I cnt throw things out just in case I need them and it drives me insane that I cnt bare to do this lol any one else doing a big clear out

Yep me! The bin men are gonna love me, I'm gonna have a huge clear out..I'm sick of the clutter in this house plus I have no room for all the new stuff for Xmas so have to do it really! I can't wait..perhaps it'll look clean and tidy here then!

ive started and i tell you what, i love doing it! the best part is stuff ive always kept "Just in case" and ive chucked the lot!! its so nice to have space! our house was just clutter, but seriously i love it now, getting fresh paint wherever i can, and its honestly the best thing. my aim is to finish by the time im due so my daughter has a nice tidy fresh house to come home to! loving doing it, i would come to yours and do yours for you :rofl: x

yes!! thinking of throwing out 13st!! yes im talking bout dh! haha xx

I do this all the time, I've had 2 skips this year and ordering one in new year then another when we move (hopefully soon) x

skips wobbles!?!?!? :O you must replace ur whole family!??! xx

Aww a well I never got round to doing anything Grrrrrrrrr good reason though oh has some infection in his mouth and his face had swollen up went to a and e yday and they give us antibiotics then over night the swelling got worse over night so we went to the emergency dentist but by the time we got bk and tidyed up n had a bit of lunch the days almost gone so I will have to strat my clear out tomorrow lol

Lisa yep lol Amy says she wonders I have anything left in my house :rofl:

Aww a well I never got round to doing anything Grrrrrrrrr good reason though oh has some infection in his mouth and his face had swollen up went to a and e yday and they give us antibiotics then over night the swelling got worse over night so we went to the emergency dentist but by the time we got bk and tidyed up n had a bit of lunch the days almost gone so I will have to strat my clear out tomorrow lol

Oo hope he's ok!

A skip? I think I need that right now..the bin men haven't been for 2 weeks and all the recycling, boxes and normal waste is being moulded into a mountain in my back garden!

Im always having clearouts, i love chucking stuff out, OH hates it so i do it when he's at work :muaha:

Im always having clearouts, i love chucking stuff out, OH hates it so i do it when he's at work :muaha:

haha you sound just like me, i didn't used to be like it though was one of those people who kept pretty much everything 'just in case'

Oo hope he's ok!

A skip? I think I need that right now..the bin men haven't been for 2 weeks and all the recycling, boxes and normal waste is being moulded into a mountain in my back garden!

This is the same as me do u live in the vale

They totally changed all our bin collection around rite before Xmas so annoying

yep already loads of alexs clothes he has grown out of just waiting for a free listing day on ebay also cant wait to get xmas decs down

I plan to have a clear out too but when im less stressed lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back