Is a bit of rumpy the only way ?!!

Duds

Reaction score
Is anyone taking/eating/drinking anything to try and bring on labour ? Iv started thinking about trying to encourage it & wonder what really works?
I cant eat spicy food so thats out .... Is a bit of the other the only way >?! :lol: have to say dont know bout you guys but its the last thing on my mind right now & think I would freak if the baby had lot of movement during!

it seemed to work on my other two, but then im not sure how much of that was fluke.

i got to 39 weeks on both and deicded i wnted the babies out so i "cuddled" with my hubby, that night they came.

This does seem the only way to have a real effect doesnt it.... apprantly there is something in the sperm I was just reading...
I dont know its the boys that get us like this in the first place and seems to be them to end it also!

i'll give it another week I think :lol:

yeah i read that aswell, it has a hormone in it that triggers your womb to contract or something, cant remember what its called tho

on my son i tried castor oil, curries, none of it worked but a cuddle did the trick went into labour about 4 hours later :oops:
xxxxxxxxxx

Try rapsberry tea from a health shop from 36 weeks. It makes the uterus contract and you are advised to take it for a few weeks after birth to help the uterus contract back down to its usual size.

OOOOH Cuddles!!!

Well to be honest it is the last thing on my mind but if it has worked for you lot then i think i will give it a go.

Also i have heard womens orgasms release oxytocin which encourages contractions, so if you can't be bothered with your man, do it yourself!! lol

i have just had a hot bath, shaved my legs, "down below" and under my arms, wahed my hair and cut my toe nails, so if Coby deicdes he wants to come out soon then im all ready and wont get embrassed by anything in front of the midwifes lol

Lol Layla,

I did mine yesterday well not down below cos i can't see it and to be honest dont care!! :lol: - they shouldn't be looking at that anyway. :wink:

Do you feel like he is ready to come?

i want to say yes, but i know if i do he prob wont and i will go overdue lol

i just got this calming feeling, i have cleaned the house and set up all the baby things, just got to wait now, he is pushing down hard and i have been getting lots of peroid pains today, plus i feel like i have been kicked by a horse down there, so fingers crossed he wont be to much longer.

that's how i feel, plus when i sit on the loo for a wee i feel like my bits are going to fall out, the pressure is unbelievable.

I have been having a pain in my right side since 2pm, it's not one sharp pain and it's gone, it's a pain that pulses 6-7 times and then goes and comes back about an hour later. Really bizzare, lost more show again today and just generally feeling poo!!

I hate this, and i have to go to the hospital tomorrow morning and then again on thursday!! What's the point

I am really feeling sorry for myself again today. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back