Reaction score
Harrys routine is:

7am - Banana porridge and 5oz bottle
11am - Either a vegetable or fruit puree & 5oz bottle
3pm - Vegetables & pudding & 5oz bottle
7pm - 7oz Bottle
*In between feeds he will have about 1oz of water

He goes to bed around 8pm and wakes between 6:30 - 7am

I'm just worried as he's only having 4 bottles a day, i haven't cut them out he's done it himself & by 8pm he sparko

hannah was about the same hun she never liked milk, try getting some yougurts or cheeses into his diet to as these count toward his milk total

i wish alfie would cut out a bottle hun im convinced im over feeding him, his routine is

6am 7oz bottle
7am porridge
8am 7oz bottle (although he did cut this one this morning and wasnt interested) then nap till about 9am
11am 7oz bottle and nap
11.30/12pm dinner (solids - whatever is on the menu) followed by pears and custard or yogurt
2pm 7oz bottle and nap
4pm solids and pudding again whatever is on the menu
6.15ish 7oz bottle and down untill 6am

i am constantly feeding alfie but like i said he did drop the second 7oz bottle today so hopefully he is going to drop it altogether

i think hun that your little man is getting enough food as long as he is content and happy he has nicely spaced meals they say that up to a year babies should still take 21oz of milk a day as long as he is having that theres no problems,
:oops: Alfie has anything from 28-35oz's :oops:

yep this sounds fine, Louie has just dropped his 2pm bottle, so now hes on 4 bottles a day of 6 oz. ( & solids!!)

keeley has 4 bottles a day she has 8 oz's in the mornin eight at about 3/4 depends on what time lunch was.. then 8 oz's about 6/7 then she will have about 6oz's of her bedtime bottle as long as he is gettin the right amount of milk for he's age he is fine hun :hug:

your doin a fab job he's always happy and smilin in he's photos :D

Thanks ladies, I have been really worried about it recently.

Alfiesmummy - Alfie is adorable, he isn't being overfed at all!!

i think we all go thru stages of worryin if there gettin enough food hun i fine i always have somethin to worry about lol :lol: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back