Feeding and sleep routine

fifi211

Reaction score
At the moment Charlie is taking 7oz every 4 hours which works out at 5 bottles in 24 hours. He usually has a bottle between 7pm - 8pm and then we have been waking him about 11pm to give him his last bottle of the night and lately he has been sleeping till about 8am.

Should I still be waking him for the 11pm bottle or letting him sleep and just wait till he wakes for it? Is only 4 7oz feeds in 24 hours too little for him to be having? Just curious as to what routines your 3 month olds are in etc, any advice would be welcome :D

Ella's 4 months, but we did do the dream feed thing for a little while but stopped it. She's fine without it and has been for a few months now. I'd say try him and see if he's okay without it..he may surprise you :)

Ella takes 6oz every 4 hours and sleeps from 8pm-7:30ish, has a feed then goes back to sleep until between 9 and 10. She's been in that routine for a few months now.

I wouldn't wake him to feed - he'll make up for the extra bottle as Harrison does, he has two between 7 + 9 :D

Thanks girls :D

Not gonna wake him tonight and just see how he goes, I'm sure he will let me know when he is hungry :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back