Inventions.

Kimbo

Reaction score
If you could, what would be the one thing you would invent, preferably pregnancy connected, and how much would you charge?

Think mine would be like a device similiar size/shape to a nintendo ds, and it would have a scan probe attached to it, and you could carry it around anywhere you wanted and check on your little un when u fancied! It would also save time and money for the nhs, because instead of panicking that somethings gone wrong, you can check yourself at home!!

Think the price would be quite high though! it would be an expensive product!

Ive said this one before but I'd invent a transporter to transport the baby out safely and painlessly (star trek style :D )

I swear if men had to have kids they would already be invented :rotfl:

I disagree tangerine dream. I enjoyed labour, however my invention would be that **somehow** the baby's head 'deflated' during labour and the shoulders shrink so that bit of delivery is easier andless dangerous.
The second they are exposed to air they would return to normal though!

I would made something to help all the women that have been TTC for a long while but did not cost & was done at home with your partner

:think:

I have an idea thats actually possible - but you have a toilet freshener size device attached to your loo, and when you go for a wee it changes colour depending on wether you are ovulating or pregnant so you get an instant repsonse without having to pee on sticks! The refill would need to be changed once a month, but how fab would that be!

glitzyglamgirl said:
I have an idea thats actually possible - but you have a toilet freshener size device attached to your loo, and when you go for a wee it changes colour depending on wether you are ovulating or pregnant so you get an instant repsonse without having to pee on sticks! The refill would need to be changed once a month, but how fab would that be!

Sounds like a great idea. Bets POAS

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:

So we'll be looking out for you on the next series of the Dragon's Den then!! :rotfl:

I want one of them now :shock:

Bit like those Japanese toilets that analyze your number 1s and number2s to check your health. Bet they can already do that actually :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back