child chipping -

I think child chipping is a great idea for some parents and a very personal choice.

For me, Id never have my child chipped. Reasons being if someone has the mentality to abduct a child then I have little doubt that they would do whatever necessary to ensure they did not get caught by means of removal of the chip or god forbid disposal of the child. Sometimes when children are abducted they safetly returned, maybe traumatised but ALIVE. If chipping could jeporardise the safe return of a child then Id be against it.

Id just do everything I could to ensure my children were safe. Times are changing and it makes it harder to do but teaching children about safety and common sense play a huge part in keeping them safe.

Sex offenders should be hung not chipped or tagged, this would cut down child sex crimes, simple.

The worst part about i9t is that we have to think of things like this to keep our children safe, whats the world coming to :x

Tillytots said:
I think child chipping is a great idea for some parents and a very personal choice.

For me, Id never have my child chipped. Reasons being if someone has the mentality to abduct a child then I have little doubt that they would do whatever necessary to ensure they did not get caught by means of removal of the chip or god forbid disposal of the child. Sometimes when children are abducted they safetly returned, maybe traumatised but ALIVE. If chipping could jeporardise the safe return of a child then Id be against it.

Id just do everything I could to ensure my children were safe. Times are changing and it makes it harder to do but teaching children about safety and common sense play a huge part in keeping them safe.

Sex offenders should be hung not chipped or tagged, this would cut down child sex crimes, simple.

:clap:

you will probably find that people like Victoria Beckham have already had their kids chipped as this was something that was spoken about a couple of years ago.

plus the thing with paedos, is trying to get a conviction. I am not going to go into detail but a family that i know were abused by a relative and their family. one of them went to the police, and they were told that even though they know the family are paedos, lack of evidence to convict.

and i wonder if those that oppose it will change their minds as their children get older. My 12 year old regularly cycles to his friends. one evening he didnt get home until 6.15, even though i had told him to be home by 5.30. Just on the verge of phoning the police. Now if you were one of the ones that were opposed to chipping, what would you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back