All Mummies with babies born Jan 07

LucyBee

Reaction score
Can you believe our babies are nearly a year old?!!!

This time last year we were all big waddling blooming preggers girlies with no real idea what motherhood was going to be like and now, here we are, almost a year down the line with our gorgeous little babies and still on the forum!

Hoorah for us! xx :hug:

not a jan mummy but a march one and i know how you fill i remember saying "this time next year we will have a 9 month old baby" it goes so quick. :shock:

I think this year has just flown by. I can't wait to get past the baby stage though :D

LucyBee said:
Can you believe our babies are nearly a year old?!!!

This time last year we were all big waddling blooming preggers girlies with no real idea what motherhood was going to be like and now, here we are, almost a year down the line with our gorgeous little babies and still on the forum!

Hoorah for us! xx :hug:

Totally! Well said Lucy :cheer: This year has flown by. I cannot believe my baby is nearly one :shock:
I keep saying 'this time last year I was huge!!' :rotfl:

i know how quick has this year gone its so scary how quick he has grown. life has definitely had a major change for the better, we went out and saw santa last night and i just thought this is what christmas is about as i saw lukes face light up, just loving every day of this motherhood lark x

I can't believe that your babies will be one in Jan!! I remember watching all of you ladies whom were slightly ahead of me!! Time flies!! :hug:

Luce, I was just gong to post to say the same thing :shock:

I am all emotional today after taking Rubes to see Santa, and its just amazing to be living all these incredible first milestones!!!

if anyone told me how much becoming a mum would change my life in such an amazing way, I would never of believed them...NOTHING prepares you for it and I cant believe how so very proud of my darling angel I am!!

What a fantastic Christmas its gong to be this year huh?? :hug: :hug:

And I still love this forum even though its harder to get on all the time with work and being a mummy :lol:

Merry Christmas Lucy and Tom :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwww Zoe :hug: :hug:

Last night I fed Tom (we still dream feed him at 11pm as he's such a BIG baby he gets hungry still) and Ali asked why I was so long.

It took 5 mins to feed him and then about 10 mins of me hugging and kissing him and another 5 mins of me just staring at him in his cot thinking how much I love him!

LucyBee said:
Awwwww Zoe :hug: :hug:

Last night I fed Tom (we still dream feed him at 11pm as he's such a BIG baby he gets hungry still) and Ali asked why I was so long.

It took 5 mins to feed him and then about 10 mins of me hugging and kissing him and another 5 mins of me just staring at him in his cot thinking how much I love him!

I do that too!!!! :lol: I could sit and watch her sleep all night, she looks so peaceful and beautiful :hug:

Hey Lucy, my Fin was born on the 17th! Time sure flies by. I have to say I love my little boy so much but sometimes find it really hard being mum. I'm still breastfeeding a lot and a couple of times in the night. That makes things hard. Wow, a whole year of feeding, no wonder I'm shattered! Can't wait for Christmas though! It will be magical :D

mermaid said:
Hey Lucy, my Fin was born on the 17th! Time sure flies by. I have to say I love my little boy so much but sometimes find it really hard being mum. I'm still breastfeeding a lot and a couple of times in the night. That makes things hard. Wow, a whole year of feeding, no wonder I'm shattered! Can't wait for Christmas though! It will be magical :D

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING prepares you for how hard being a mummy is.....sure its rewarding but it such a life changing thing!!! It has changed me as a person and my relationship with OH too..I am glad we were so solid before Ruby as I swear if we hadnt been, we wouldnt be together now :? I think you have done marvellously to still be breast feeding :cheer:

Christmas is going to be fab this year, I am soooo excited :oops: :shhh:

Rubys mummy said:
It has changed me as a person and my relationship with OH too..I am glad we were so solid before Ruby as I swear if we hadnt been, we wouldnt be together now

That is so true Zoe. I know some people think getting pregnant will cure their relationship problems...well....I don't know how that works?!!! Thank God Ali and I had such a strong relationship before Tom arrives because having a baby really tests it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back