Internet providers

Jo

Reaction score
Waht internet do you use and is it any good?
I am on AOL at the minute But have just changed to Talk Talk

£19.99 a month, no line rental to BT Free anytime calls and free Broadband

What a bargain :cheer:

im on bt broadband, AND i pay seperatly for one of those unlimited call thingys,

i must be paying like nearly 50 combined a month for the both....

think i need to ring BT grrr

:evil:

I'm on Pipex but need to change as it's too expensive. Talk Talk sounds good! I'm already with them for the phone.

Its talk3 that you need to go on then you get the broadband, i did it all on line earlier very pain free!!!

Im on NTL and get a package deal, Internet, Cable TV, and Phoneline for £30

I'm on Tiscali and we get unlimited broadband and free anytime phone calls for £20. Have to have a BT line though.

We can't get NTL here :evil:

On talk3 you still need Bt line but you don't pay for it to BT You pay all to Talk talk!!! well thats how i understand it, no more seperate bills.

BT really wind me up i bloody hate them My call this 1/4 were abot £11 so how did i end up with bill for over £60??? GRRRRRRR

their charges are ridiculous

we're with talk talk too...
love it and on talk 3 we can call g's mum in tenerife for free!!
:cheer:

I'm on AOL broadband platinum. Fast for downloading stuff etc. But for the past week or so its been doing my head in. Keeps knocking off :evil:

I'm with ntl. It's the only one I can go on as I don't have a landline. Costs a bomb to get one installed. With ntl you don't need a landline, they just come and stick a box on your wall.

Has anyone heard owt about Sky broadband where you pay for Sky and get broadband free (or summat like that)? OH keeps going on about adverts he's seen but he may be imagining it I expect. I made him get rid of Sky last year and he's still having withdrawal symptoms lol :lol:

We got a thing through about it the other day....
Still had to pay an extra £5 or something and we've got the premium package!!!
If they did it for free with our package then i'd have been there!
But nooooooooooo they have to be greedy!!!

www.sky.com/broadband i think is the site for it
xox

im with tiscali and have been for 3 years,£17.99 or so a month for 2 meg unlimited,which is handy as dh is always downloading some junk or another,i would like to go to talk talk as our phone bills with bt are £90 quarter and the line rental is more than the actual cost of calls,but dh dont like change and wants to saty where we are,men eh!!! :x

Think the only downside to talk talk is if you want to contact customer services... i work at CPW and we can't even get through to them internally to transfer calls....

But they are on a major recruitment drive for new advisors so soon they Q's will go down and calls will be answered faster etc!!

xox

I'm also on AOL platinum. £29.99 per month, but it's an 8meg line with no limits on downloads, which we need! Mine has also been dropping for the past week, but I rang them and they said the thunder storms around the country were affecting it. Made sense to me, and I've not had any other problems, so I'm sticking with what I know.

Anyone know any good cheap broadband. It's for my dad. He's currently on dial-up and it's mega slow, and I can't ring him when he's using it! The line speed doesn't matter, neither does the download limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back