tv broadband and phone packages... help!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
HELP!

What packages do people have and what is best?
We want broadband internet - not too fussed about speeds etc.
A TV package with a normal sort of mix of things - i.e. living, style, etc
A very cheap basic phoneline package as our mobiles are what we use most

For sky it said you need a bt line - so that means you pay BT line rental? From what I can see the least that can be is £10.50 a month?

Virgin do a 3 for £30 deal

Sky do the three for £21 a month plus BT line rental...

does all of this sound about right?

I'm confused...

We get Sky TV and Sky Broadband- we have a BT line but we have Sky Talk so some calls are free. We have the 4 mix TV package (no movies or sport) and the unlimited broadband- there's no activation charge with that one and it's £10 month. The next one down has an activation fee but is £5 a month or you can pay a one off £60 and then your net is free(but they are limited in regards to download speeds and other stuff I don't really understand! :roll: )

Our sky bill this month was £29.00

you dont have to have a bt phone line for sky i have just switched
we have virgin internet and phone but i didnt want their telly so we kept sky and it is now connected to my virgin land line xxxx

We have virgin medium tv , broadband 2mb but we dont have the phone as we use our mobiles that costs us £25 a month

You can get the £30 for 3 deal which is what we have but with the basic land line

Every thing is done through cable so no bt line is needed (providing there is cable in your area)

hope this helps a little :D

Sky have the best broadband or O2. We're with sky for broadband and telly and we pay £17 a month. As far as I know we had to have a BT line cause they couldnt do it without but not sure if thats because out Flat was newly built when we moved in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back