Internals

Kimbo

Reaction score
has an internal in late pregnancy ever set someone off? i had a swab took last night so there's a tiny little hope that it might have been similair to a sweep lol :lol: :lol: :pray: :pray: :pray:

i had one when i was in hospital to check if i was dilating
which i wasnt, but since then my bump has dropped very very low and i keep having really bad period pains with lots of pressure on my pelvis, so i am wondering the same! i want mine to stay put a little longer though :pray:

I had an internal about 3 weeks ago and im still here, sorry to disappoint u!

Kimbo said:
has an internal in late pregnancy ever set someone off? i had a swab took last night so there's a tiny little hope that it might have been similair to a sweep lol :lol: :lol: :pray: :pray: :pray:

the only internals i have had late in pregnancy were done in the hope of setting me off :lol:

I had one 2 days before I had paris as I was in the early stages of labour, don't think they start labour off though

I had one when I was a week over due with Aimee cos I was leaking and wasn't sure if it was waters or not. Didn't do a thing and I was induced 5 days later.

i had one done at 36wk and still went overdue by 4 days

i had one in the VERY early hours of 39+6 coz i called the MWs out for my home-birth i thought i might be in labour but it was just effacing pains.
i did give birth about 37 hours later but i think that was gonna happen anyway coz when i had my internal my cervix was already effaced (getting ready to dilate) hence the effacing pains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back