He did it!!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
Alex has been going to bed at 8.00 for a few weeks now and waking about 12.00 for a feed then sleeping till 6.00ish, but last night he went from 8.00 till 5.50am!!! Then he has a feed and went back to sleep till 9.00! I havent had this much sleep in ages!!!! He did go 8.00 till 4.00ish a few nights previous and I really didnt think he would ever do this!! Lets hope its the first of many great nights!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Wow, your'e so lucky! Enjoy it - I hope that Emms will do that soon. :cheer:

Oops I forgot to ask - do you put your LO in a nursery on her own, or in a moses basket in your room from 8pm? I am still feeling a bit worried about putting Emms upstairs without me at the moment but the thought of getting an evening to myself is very appealing!

Well done Alex. :cheer:

Hope it lasts and you catch up on your sleep. x

loz said:
Oops I forgot to ask - do you put your LO in a nursery on her own, or in a moses basket in your room from 8pm? I am still feeling a bit worried about putting Emms upstairs without me at the moment but the thought of getting an evening to myself is very appealing!

I started putting him in the moses basket in our room around 8pm, and taking the monitor downstairs (we have the tommy tippee sensor monitor) and he was sleeping till around 2 and I would feed him and he was ending up in bed with us because he wouldnt settle, then he got a cold and the rountine was out the window for a week or so, once his cold had gone we moved him into he cot (I wouldnt have done this so soon if we didnt have the sensor mat) and he slept better straight away. I think that we were waking him, we have a wooden bed frame the creaks when we turn over and I also think he was getting a little big for his basket and kept smacking the sides with his arms and waking up!

He is still sleeping well and is managing to go till about 5.30 most days now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back