Interesting question: vibrators and pregnancy....

babyblonde

Reaction score
My charming husband 'was wondering' (he does that) whether pregnant women can still use vibrators.

Don't ask. Really, don't, it will only encourage him.

However, if anyone can answer his question it would shut him up momentarily and make me very happy

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't imagine it being any better/worse than having sex during pregnancy and I'm sure ann summers would carry a warning if there was any kind of risk.

Men ask the funniest things :lol:

This is apparently the kind of thing him and his colleagues talk about at work. Clearly they are not busy enough!

Lol maybe he should get a job writing health warnings for Ann Summers then he would get paid to talk about it :lol:

You can tell him yes.

No i am not joking - i know you may think im a perve but i had needs - rampant hormones and he was away at work :rotfl: :rotfl:

The orgasams are better then ever when pregnant.

waits for the insults to roll in :lol:

Not judging at all - I have a husband who works nights afterall! (why do you think he asked!) :oops: :lol:

Good to know though - better hurry up and get pregnant if it's that good :rotfl:

I'm glad I can come to a place where we can talk openly lol.

I love ann summers! :cheer:

babyblonde said:
Not judging at all - I have a husband who works nights afterall! (why do you think he asked!) :oops: :lol:

Good to know though - better hurry up and get pregnant if it's that good :rotfl:

when it has batteries it's always that good :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Honestly girls! We're sounding like we only need men for their swimmers! I'm sure they have plenty more uses.....no really.....they must have..........mustn't they......?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

A vibrator doesnt have a tongue though so men do have their uses :wink:

Oh yea they have loads, If you get a good one they can change nappies too, and i never seen anyone squeezing the hand of their rabbit in the delivery suite. :lol: :lol:

:lol: hormones are doing strange things to my brain i apologise

...mmm :think: now was that really your husband wanting to know? :fib:
:rotfl:

Subtle and true Snuggle :lol:

You can't get a cuddle from battery powered plastic either - and they don't tend to make the tea!

(Now have scary image of rampant rabbit making carbonara....)

nazmomi said:
Oh yea they have loads, If you get a good one they can change nappies too, and i never seen anyone squeezing the hand of their rabbit in the delivery suite. :lol: :lol:

:lol: hormones are doing strange things to my brain i apologise

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

babyblonde said:
Subtle and true Snuggle :lol:

You can't get a cuddle from battery powered plastic either - and they don't tend to make the tea!

(Now have scary image of rampant rabbit making carbonara....)

They need to make one with a whisk attatchment :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes Shezza - it definitely was him. It's an interesting question - but wasn't one of the first things that occurred to me when thinking about ttc!

I can imagine it now -

"Hmmmm....I really want a baby. Let's see...there's the financial implications to consider...are we really ready....oh, and I wonder if I'll have to go without battery related pleasure for 9 months????" :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is the same husband who when we decided to ttc and I said a few days later - "so, should we talk about the whole baby thing" replied "I've already said I want one, what else is there to discuss?!"

He's actually the love of my life and I wouldn't change him for the world but he can be very very funny

and reading this thread bet he wishes he didn't ask :lol: :lol:

Nothing to be ashamed of, I have a stash for when oh is out on the fishing lake all night :rotfl:

oh no - don't worry he won't be reading it.

He wants to have a baby in the old fashioned way - which does not involve knowing anything about cervixes, calendars or mucus so he stays well clear of this site!

I will tell him we all had a good giggle though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back