Interesting development

Mrs_B

Reaction score
I think I am ov!!! A tiny bit late on cd56 or maybe i skipped a cycle?

After feeling a bit weird yesterday i thought i would do an ov test. Well much to my surprise there was bold second line, poss even stronger than the control line. Followed this with a pg test that was bfn.

To add to this I am getting lots of pain on my right side. I did manage to intice hubby into dtd which tmi was actually painful, so am pretty certain that this is ov.

I am away tonight with work, so have to hope that last night was have been enough. Though we did on sun too, so anyones guess.

I am happy it looks like I am finally getting an answer, altough a little disappointed at the length of time it have taken.

So ladies, I may or may be very soon in the 2ww. Lets hope I can follow my own advice and not go ss crazy.

Hey Mrs_B

That's gr8 news and its always a relief to know that your body is doing what it should. FX for your BFP this month!

Oh hunny thats great news!

Fingers crossed for you, lets hope its time for your BFP!

Remember that ov occurs 24-48 hrs after a positive test so if you :bd: yesterday then try and get another session in tomorrow just in case! Really hope that you get your bfp this month. :)

Thanks everyone. I will try and pounce on hubby as soon as i am back tomorrow.

I think ov has happened, had a lot of pain this morn on the right side, made me take a few deep breaths i can tell you. But it seems to have subsided. Here's hoping we get lucky.

Thanks again lovelies xx

:yay: Great news! Last night sounds like perfect timing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back