Interesting day.....!

Cazzie11

Reaction score
Just got back from the hospital, started bleeding this afternoon whilst I was out shopping and got shipped to hospital. It was a bit but no clots. Had a check up after waiting for ages and they said my cervix is still closed so it was old blood. I'm really worried as I know there is worse to come. I now have to wait until Weds for a scan to see what's going on. When I think this can't get any worse, it does! :wall2:

Hugs hun xx everything crossed for you xx

Last edited:
Small bit of bleeding again but its very dark brown rather than red. Thank God I've got my second scan tomorrow, hopefully they can tell me a bit more!

So sorry your going through this. What's times your scan? Will be thinking of you xxx

Hope they can tell you more tomorrow hun. Can't imagine what it's been like for you lately. X

It's at 8:30 so at least we won't be waiting all day! Just want to draw a line under this and move on,hopefully get trying again!! Big thanks to everyone for giving advice / sympathy, it's helped me get through this horrible time! :)

It's what we are here for hun. I never would have coped as well as I did without these girls xxx

Hope you're ok after your scan hun xxx

I'm ok, just so glad I've got some answers! Not that nervous about the op, at least I'll be knocked out. Will probably be the best sleep I've had for ages! Was nervous when they said all the possible risks but realise they have to tell you those things just in case.

How's things Hun, sorry your going through such a rough time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back