Insomnia is driving me mad!!

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Anyone else suffering with this? I seem to get off to sleep no trouble and then wake up somewhere around 3am and just can't settle again. I get the odd good night but mainly they are rubbish. I was never like this before! Some people say its your body preparing you for having a baby but I wish it would let me rest while I can!! Unfortunately I run my own business and I can't take naps when I want. Tonight is work til 8pm :(
Still love being pg tho! Xx

I'm suffering with this at the moment. I sleep soooo lightly that I seem to rise in and out of sleep throughout the night and feel like I've had no sleep at all. I have trouble dropping off though. I found going to bed earlier has helped.

I also do pregnancy yoga on a Tuesday night and usually sleep better for a couple of nights after that, so I might do some at home too, help my sleeping patterns as at this rate I'm fit for nothing!

Also thought I'd try a bath and cup of warm milk before bed, see if that helps.
xx

I have runs of not being able to sleep, last week was really bad, I just couldn't get comfy at all and I think baby has moved down, coz I was up at least 5 times to go toilet. Add to that an oh who just wants to wrap his legs around mine and take up most of the bed, and it adds up to a very shite night. Thankfully I,ve had a couple of good night's but I can feel the bad one,s creeping up again. Hope yours get better soon xx

I get this too! It's so annoying as I go to bed absolutely shattered ten after about 2 hours of sleep I wake up needing a wee and can't get back after that! Horrible! Especially when u have work the next day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back