i tested

freepie

Reaction score
Well i tested last night, and it was a BFN.

I have no idea what is going on with my body, I am now CD35. i hope that I get my AF this weekend, as I feel like I am just losing out on time now.

Last night DH bought home a DVD of a first trimester scan. A woman at his work is pregnant and she wanted copies making so she can send them to her family. So we watched it for 3 minutes.

It made me sad and happy at the same time. i wish it was my dvd, but i know that when it happens it will be amazing. i got so much excitment from watching her scan that i know when i have mine it will be amazing.

keeping positive, love to all the ttc'ers.

I am so sorry you didn't get your bfp this time honey. :hug: :hug:
Don't give up hope! Sending you oodles of hugs and baby dust!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry you got a BFN hun, think positive, has AF arrived yet? if not it isnt over till she arrives :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

still no af sarah....

and no cramps, no feeling that af is coming, so who knows.

Its not over until she shows up. :pray: you get your BFP.

Hi Freepie,

Just read about your neg - very sorry to hear that :( Sounds like you're having a long cycle so you never know - it's not over until it starts. I think everyone has different experiences with these things - some may get a pos 2 days before they are due, yet others won't get one until after that date.

If AF doesn't show over the next day or two do another test.

Good luck :hug:

Very BIG hugs freepie :hug: :hug: :hug:
I do hope its a BFP, just late :pray:
I do wish your cycles were shorter, or more predictable for you too :hug:

Freepie,
Have you been stressed lately?
I have been VERY stressed w. my job latley, and I think it's made my cycle longer by about 7 days. I was convinced I'd get a BFP, and AF showed up a week late!
I'm hoping it's a BFP for you, and you just tested to early. Are you charting or temping or anything to track your cycle?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

really hope af hasnt turned up hun and you get your BFP! :pray: :pray:

x

:hug:

Hang on in there, it's not over till the fat witch sings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back