Induction Today! *UPDATED*

Valley Girl

Reaction score
Well, the day has come. No amount of sweeping is going to shift this baby!! I have to arrive at hospital at 2pm, they'll monitor me for bit, do usual checks and then hopefully insert the pessary. I'm hoping it will work quickly, but with this baby who knows! I'll have my phone and can update you from there on mobile internet if it works. So will do my best to update this thread as I go. Feeling nervous, excited, and shit scared all at same time! Worst bit is saying goodbye to my other kids before I go. xxx

good luck! cant believe how many people are being induced! :hug: :hug:

Well I'm sitting in a hospital chair at 4am, letting hubby have turn on bed, he's snoring! I had the pessary at 3pm was contracting down to 2 minutes and pretty painful in evening, now all died off! I'm still getting contractions but irregular and not doing anything. Feeling disappointed and down, hoping they'll offer me the drip in morning, I'm bored of waiting!! I'll take full pain relief and the quickest option now cos I'm so tired and fed up. Why won't my baby come out, it's my third ffs!!!

awww hun, sounds like my induction - I got the drip the next day and it pretty much started everything going!!

Good Luck!! :hug:

:hug: :hug: hope you have had your baby by now - a determined little baby :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back