Induction on Monday... maybe

heles7

Reaction score
I was back in hospital this morning and baby still isn't engaged and is lying in a sort of diagonal position so they wouldnt do a sweep. They're going to take me in on Monday for a possible induction or if things havent improved over the weekend, consider a C section.

It's all so scary :?

Oh no! and you wanted a home birth didn't you?

At least it won't be long until you meet your LO :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope baby moves into a suitable position for you over the weekend.

Good luck for Monday, :hug:

awwww hunnie :( :( im so sorry to hear this, is your home birth out of the question now?? :evil: :cry:
I really really hope things improve over the weekend :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sorry to hear you won't be getting your home birth but it is DEFINITELY your turn to give birth next looking at the April list - you're the earliest due date that hasn't popped yet I think.

At least you will have your little one in your arms soon :cheer: :hug:

ohhhh

I hope your baby moves into place for you soon.

XXX

oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

really hope baby moves! I have been reading about this over the past few days and there are things they can do to move baby whilst you are in labour and also contractions can push baby into the right position. :pray: :pray: :pray: hope everything sorts itself out for you xxxx

Sorry to hear you wont get your homebirth. :hug:
Hope its not much longer for you.

still nothing happening over here but I will so be glad just to get everything over with - i had the killer type heartburn going on again last night. I really hope they can induce tomorrow - I'm not sure I can face another few days waiting for a section. I wanna meet this baby!

Aww, I am sure you are fed up, I know I would be. Good luck for tomorrow, I hope they can get you started! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww sorry to hear your LO isn't in any rush to appear. Hopefully baby will be kind and move down for you soon :)

No joy with all fours and rocking or on the birthing ball I take it then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back