Induction by pessery ??

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Right you lovely ladies..

Im going in soon to be induced by pessery :) Niiiice!!!

Can anyone give me their experiences?? How long did it take?? Did you have to have more than one pessery?? Bad labour?? etc tell me everything...

also, did you do anything in preparation for the big day to help shorten cervix stuff like that?? Help...Im going into panic mode :) xx

everyone is different hun, I had two pessarys then took down the next morning on labour ward pumped with drip. Then waters broken then left think I had a couple of sweeps I don't know but whatever they did was bloody painful. I didn't dilate I got to 3cm was in agony as was strapped to machine and couldn't walk it off :( I ended up having a section after they took bloods from my sons head and found he wasn't getting enough oxygen x Hope it goes well for you.

I'd take the epidural too I found it so painful x and very rushed x

I was induced straight with the drip with my first and if I have the drip Im deffo taking the epidural lol :) it was soo painful.

But I have visions of being stuck in for daaaaay with this whole pessery malarky and seeing as Ive been told Im going to need an insulin drip the whole time, im not over keen on being bloody bed bound for days waiting for it to all kick off!! argh xx

My pessary with my 1st took 10 hours to take effect and i needed 2. The contractions were a killer and I had every pain killer going, after 17 hours I had en emergency c-section under a General, so as cooki said, everyone is different. Good luck :eek:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back