• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Induction booked :-(

I really believe in Reflexology, I had enroled on a course a couple of years ago after completing Holistic Massage, but unfortunately dropped out due to marriage break up. Plan to go back to it though :wink:

I am really hoping that your waters go before next week Kimbo, but please try not to worry or feel anxious if they don't, Leah will be here soon.

Huge hugs to you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kimbo said:
buggar :roll:
no, i'm not asking him, i'd rather go 6 weeks overdue! :rotfl: :rotfl:
LOL :rotfl:

ah well, see if this labour dust works, my labour dust worked for 2 or 3 girls when i was in 3rd tri!

Has anyone else tried homeopathic calophyllum (taken orally :) ) for softening the cervix?

I live in mainland Europe and it seems to be "all the rage" here from midwifes and ObGyn alike for preparing the cervix for labour/inducing labour depending on the concentration. Acupuncture is also highly recommended - I think it encourages effacement (??).

Anyway, it may well be a load of mumbo jumbo but, willing to try everything it takes, I have done acupucture and taken a low concentration of calophyllum. In the last week I have definitely dilated more, though still not much more than 1 cm total and my due date's tomorrow!! Then again, maybe I wouldn't have dilated at all if it weren't for the acupuncture and magic potion ...

Alot of ppl drop beofre their induction date as its in thier mind that it'll be that day and find they relax a bit and brings it on :?
Hope you go naturally tho. You never know a week is along time. :D

My sister has taken up reflexology and has taken the day off work tomorrow to rub my feet as I spend the day in hospital for my induction(bless her!). Im printing off the reflexology info mentioned above for her. :D She also mentioned to me that rubbing the top outer sides of the foot stimulated the uterus.

Here's some cheerleaders doing the 'Come on Leah dance!' to encourage the arrival of your precious one...

*\0/* *\0/* *\0/* *\0/* *\0/* *\0/*

well I googled labour dust cos I wanted to give you loads but this is the best it came up with

sonae_wood_dust.jpg

You never know.. it may work :lol:

Hun just wanted to say that I had my induction booked for having Tia and very nearly made it... but went into labour naturally a few days before... but either way.. you'll be just fine and at least now you have an exact date for when you will be meeting your little one.. if not before.. ;) Go clean some bathrooms..

You'll be fine hun either way, alot can happen in a week so u might just go into labour before ur induction date :)

As you said u & Leah are both healthy and thats all that matters :D You'll be meeting ur lil girl very soon & I promise when u do nothing else will matter :)

( orgasms produce natural oxytocin- and u dont necessarily need a partner to get one )

LOL it dont work for me :oops: :oops: :oops:

lots of long walks (well as much as an overdue pregnant woman can do!!) can help.... at least you know Leah will be here soon...

:hug:

well iv had my bath..... and i think i put too much stuff in cos ive burnt my hands :shock:
they've gone bright red and are stinging hot and feel all raw, ooops :oops: :oops:
i've got really sensitive skin so i should have known better than to use a load of clary sage and lavender!!!

only my hands have reacted to it though thank god!

and my mums been giving me a foot massage hehehe
so if it hasnt made a difference, at least i smell nice :lol: :lol:

In the nicest possible way Kim, I hope you give birth on 7th Feb - its a fab day, as its my birthday!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
In the nicest possible way Kim, I hope you give birth on 7th Feb - its a fab day, as its my birthday!

Valentine Xxx

:lol: :lol: ok, i'll start at 11.45pm on 6th Feb, and give birth to her at 12.05am 7th Feb :D :lol: :lol:

Kimbo said:
valentine said:

Valentine Xxx

:lol: :lol: ok, i'll start at 11.45pm on 6th Feb, and give birth to her at 12.05am 7th Feb :D :lol: :lol:

Deal! :rotfl:

Sweetie, I was induced 11 days overdue and it was fine, I had a lovely birth experience and I was TERRIFIED of birth all the way through my pregnancy.

Even though I had a section coz my induction failed, it was an amazing experience, and I have nothing but happy memories.

I swaer whatever happens, once your little bubb is here, you will forget it all in an instant!!

Good luck xxxxxxxx

Very best wishes Kimbo, hope LO starts her entrance very soon for you :hug: :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

still here lol
and i've had to keep going to the loo and i cant control it! sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: lol

but i doubt its the clearout..... it will be all that lavender i used last night... relaxing me too much!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

my hands are better now, i was expecting to wake up with huuuuge man hands :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back