• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Induction booked :-(

Do ya want me to come and sit on ya belly???... that'll get her shifting!!! :hug:

Foxxi said:
Do ya want me to come and sit on ya belly???... that'll get her shifting!!! :hug:
yeah u can come and tweak my nipples too if you want :wink: :lol:

Kimbo said:
Foxxi said:
yeah u can come and tweak my nipples too if you want :wink: :lol:

:rotfl:

:puke: no thx :puke:

I dont mind a bounce but I draw the line at a tweak!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :lol: :lol:

nippletweak.jpg

I'll prob end up that way too :cry: I haven't had any more progress from period pains and BH's since 36 weeks! I'm beginning to think my mucus plug is made of concrete! :wall:

As everyone says as long as our babies are healthy and fine we have no need to worry. x

Ive heard orgasms can help get things going..

want me to come round and assist??!

:lol:

paradysso said:
go book urself a reflexology appointment, hell if it dont work u have a nice foot rub to relax you :rotfl:

I agree!
I had reflexology the day before being induced with Brody, and I did get pains etc. Although I still needed inducing, my labour was fast and that was due to my cervix being ready to go..I'm convinced the reflexology helped this, with Mason I was also induced but had a very long labour as my body wasn't as ready.

"Inside Heel. Press this point just inside the heel of each foot. You can’t mistake it when you have found the right spot because it should be quite tender.

Arch of the Foot. This point will also be tender, and it is located in the arch of the foot just in front of your heel. At no time should the pain be very intense, however. Your pressure should be firm, but apply less pressure at first if it hurts too much. You will no doubt find that as the tension releases, you can begin to apply more pressure and release deeper tension. This point is also very effective for dealing with the pain of intense contractions while you’re in the delivery room. Be sure your partner knows this one!

Between the Big and Second Toes. This point is about one finger-width below the space between your big toe and your second toe. Again, when you have found the right spot, it will be tender.

Thumb Point. This point is probably the most effective one for inducing labor. It affects the pituitary gland, which releases oxytocin, the natural hormone in your body which is responsible for uterine contractions. Press firmly on the center of the thumb for at least three minutes. Then, switch to your other thumb."

http://www.maternityacupressure.com/acu ... labor.html

Urchin said:
"Inside Heel. Press this point just inside the heel of each foot. You can’t mistake it when you have found the right spot because it should be quite tender.

Arch of the Foot. This point will also be tender, and it is located in the arch of the foot just in front of your heel. At no time should the pain be very intense, however. Your pressure should be firm, but apply less pressure at first if it hurts too much. You will no doubt find that as the tension releases, you can begin to apply more pressure and release deeper tension. This point is also very effective for dealing with the pain of intense contractions while you’re in the delivery room. Be sure your partner knows this one!

Between the Big and Second Toes. This point is about one finger-width below the space between your big toe and your second toe. Again, when you have found the right spot, it will be tender.

Thumb Point. This point is probably the most effective one for inducing labor. It affects the pituitary gland, which releases oxytocin, the natural hormone in your body which is responsible for uterine contractions. Press firmly on the center of the thumb for at least three minutes. Then, switch to your other thumb."

http://www.maternityacupressure.com/acu ... labor.html

thanks, i'm gonna have loads of fun trying this!! :D

right decided i'm gonna have a really long bath later with loads of clary sage bubble bath :lol: , will squeeze my thumbs hehe, and give myself a foot massage with lavender foot lotion!! lol
my best friends a beauty therapist so asked her to come around cos she does this sort of stuff, but she can't come until friday.
so friday night were going out for a curry! then she can come back and play with my feet :rotfl: :rotfl: :cheer: :cheer:

Angelblue said:
Kimbo said:
for 7th Feb.. so next Thursday at 6.45pm :(
midwife tried to do a sweep again but my cervix is still high and closed :(

any chance of it changing so I don't have to be induced???

:hug: :hug: :hug: Despite the horror stories about induction, I found that being induced wasn't any worse than going naturally! In fact both labours were the same length! :hug:

aww! i would find that very reassuring if i were u! :hug:

( :shhh: orgasms produce natural oxytocin- and u dont necessarily need a partner to get one :wink: )

trixipaws said:
Angelblue said:
Kimbo said:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Despite the horror stories about induction, I found that being induced wasn't any worse than going naturally! In fact both labours were the same length! :hug:

( :shhh: orgasms produce natural oxytocin- and u dont necessarily need a partner to get one :wink: )

they haven't made a difference :( :( :rotfl:

Keeping my fingers crossed Kim that she will come very soon for you. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

A week is a long time so dont give up hope yet :hug:

:hug: hun

As others have said 8 days is aaaages.
I went into labour 5 hours before my induction, so it's never too late :D
Baby girls like to play this game with us mummies - you will be fine.
Bet you go into labour tonight ;)
:hug:

Kimbo said:
trixipaws said:
Angelblue said:
Kimbo said:

they haven't made a difference :( :( :rotfl:

oh, no!!! :(
idk what else 2 suggest- semen's the only other one thats meant 2 work- u DO need a partner for that though :lol:

buggar :roll:
no, i'm not asking him, i'd rather go 6 weeks overdue! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back