INDUCTION AT 6.30!! :O

JuicyJess

Reaction score
girls today i have been in hospital for my 41week check up. i w as on the monitor for 2hrs and babys heartbeat keeps dipping. the drs think she is wraped in the cord so i have to go in tonight for my induction!! :cry: the neck of my woomb isnt ready yet and so they couldnt do a sweep so they are going to insert a tablet and some gel tonight and then again in the morning and break my waters, then if nothing then they want to do a c-secton! :shock: xxx

good luck honey

wishing you an easy time and i hope everything goes smoothly.

look forward to seeing piccies of your new little one.

xx

Good luck, hope everything is ok take care hun

Natalie x

Good luck Jess - was only thinking of you yesterday! Cant wait to see your piccys xxxxxx

Good luck hun, hope all goes well, just think in a couple of days you will have a new addition to the family - awwwww. Looking forward to hearing your news and piccys.

xxxxxxxxx

Good Luck Jess

Looking forward to seeing your announcement.

Take care now xxxx
Ragna xxx

Argghhhh its 6.29!!!!!
Good luck, you'll meet baby real soon!!

You've been in there for 5 minutes!!! :shock: Loads of good luck to you all the way from SA!
Emilia xx

I missed you - but wishing you good luck anyway. Hope it all goes smoothly.

Sunshine

Hello

Good luck and hope you dont have any major complications.
All the best.
Katrina :D

good luck hun, hope all goes well and next time we hear from you u'll be a mummy :D

Hows it going sweetie - hope it's all going smoothly and that we get to hear how it all went soon!!

Thhinking of you xxxx

Ooopppss! I missed this one! Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and I hope everything is ok!!!

xoxo Ree

IM BACK GIRLIES!!!!! AND I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL :D :D :D
im just about to post on the new arrival board xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27