Increase in milk leaking sign that labour may b near ????

lewisca

Reaction score
Hi girls as the title says could it b a sign that labour is near if i'm leaking more milk ? was having regular tightenings from bout 7pm till 2am with period pains last night and noticed that my bra had sizeable wet patches on it (sorry for tmi !!) only leaking i have had up to now is if ive squeezed them !!! xxx

oooh it could be - its hard to tell coz ppl get leaking at any time of pregnancy.

I'd say keen an extra eye on things today just incase!

How are you feeling now? Any more pains?

:hug:

just some bh but not as strong as last night or as regular. still no show or anything but have been to the toilet 3 times already today !!(sorrytmi) got the mw coming today to check my bp etc cos of mon night. my mums friends partner who is a day behind me had her lo this morning so getting very jealous now !!!! lol:blush:

I've been having an increase in the leaking whilst I've been have regular tightenings and was wondering the same thing! Last night I leaked quite a bit!

I've been having an increase in the leaking whilst I've been have regular tightenings and was wondering the same thing! Last night I leaked quite a bit!
thats exactly what was happening to me !!! been trying to remember if it happened with my other 2 know it did with my first but was induced so not sure if that wass due to the gel ? had to put pads in my bra today as still happening a bit !!! just wish my body would give me a definate sign !!! xxxxxxx

since i was in hosp i noticed my nipples were tingling everytime a bh was on its way and its done it ever since with the more stronger ones! strange that!! thought i was the only one and felt silly posting about it lol!!

since i was in hosp i noticed my nipples were tingling everytime a bh was on its way and its done it ever since with the more stronger ones! strange that!! thought i was the only one and felt silly posting about it lol!!
glad im not the only one whos boobs r doing strange things !!!! oh the joys of pregnancy !!!:roll: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back