Income support question

AugustMum

Reaction score
Just a quick question....How long does it take from making the claim to recieving the first payment, like on average?

I figure my claim will be simple as its just a case of saying Im pregnant and not working, so no complications. Its just Ive got no income coming in at all and havnt done for a while and literally have no money left lol, but cant make the claim till thursday (last day of uni for the year), so just wondered how long it took for everyone one elses to come through. :)

Mine took between 2-3 weeks i think it was and then it goes in fortnightly on a friday from then on xx

I think Im going to be sitting around my house for a little bit then lol

Do you think even though the first payment hasn't been recieved yet I could still send off for the £500 grant (after making the income support claim obv). Cause that takes about the same amount of time Id imagine, be easier getting it all at once.

(btw thanks for the speedy reply lol)

I did that and they sent me a letter saying i wasn't on income support yet so i couldn't claim it and literally the next day my income support letter came so i had to ring the grant people and tell them and a week later i had that go in. It's all really annoying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back