In the waiting room at the dentist

Esperanza84

Reaction score
I'm shitting myself and I really just want to take my stuff and get out of here! I know I'm going to be fine and that the dentist is not out to Get me, but I just really hate this.

I need moral support and positive vibes girls!

Be strong hunny! Just think, you'll be telling your little one it needs to go to the dentist one day! You'll be fine! Big hugs :hugs: xx

Last edited:
You're absolutely right! Will think about that!!

I have my dentist appt next Thurs. I have had so much done to my teeth over the years and i still brick it when i go for a check up.

Luckily it's only once a year!

Hope it goes ok hun x

hope everything went ok huni... xxxxxx

i'm with the dentist this afternoon

Totally understand. I always try and White it out and read anything I can get my hands on in the waiting room. Also I hum if whilst any work is being done. Dentist thinks it's funny but it takes my mind off it and stops me from gagging.

Just think how nice your mouth will feel with no discomfort. Will be so much better when it's done.

Thanks ladies! Well...since I haven't had much toothache since the day I booked the appointment, and I didn't have any pain when he did a "knocking" test on my teeth he didn't do anything either. If the toothache starts again, I will come back.

This is because I'm pregnant and they prefer to do as little as possible to your teeth (and not take pictures) if it's not absolutely necessary or if you're in big pains. Anyway, the dentist was really nice and carefull, and now I feel absolutely ready to be in touch if my ache should come back again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back