In shock

Such awfull news, massive hugs xx

Oh, I'm so sorry, hun. Lots of love to you, your sister and family xxx

Oh god, that's terrible. I'm so sorry, my thoughts are with you all :hugs: x x

Thanks girls. I'm just not sure what to do with myself. She lives in Sheffield and I'm 75 miles away. Feel like I want to be with her but going to wait until saturday is over with and then go and be with my family.

I just don't want to hurt her even more going over there with my big pregnant belly :(

I'm so sorry to hear this, how sad for you and your sister xx

Oh that is so awful!! Ur poor sister, she must be in bits. I can't begin to imagine what she must be going through. And it must be so hard on u too.
I wish there was something I could say to make u feel better :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm gutted to read this, my heart goes out to you both. It just devastating news, can't imagine what she must be feeling right now.

Will be praying for peace for you both in this awful awful situation. Much love xxxxx

So so sad :( your poor sister. Sending lots of love to you all, sleep tight little angel xx

I'm so sorry lovely x :hug: thinking of your sister and your family x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So sorry, my thoughts are with you and your sister xx

oh hun, thats such sad news *hugs*

my thoughts are with your sister and you

xxx

How awful, I can't imagine what your sister is going through. My thoughts are with you, your sister and your family x

Awww bless her how awful :( Noticed she's in Sheffield, if she is being delivered at Jessop Wing please tell her partner to make sure she gets the proper care she needs. My friend sadly lost her baby at 38 weeks and was treated really badly there. With-out going into too much detail after delivery she was rushed out of the labour ward and the midwife wrapped her baby in a blanket covering the head completely shoving it in a crib saying she didn't want to frighten the other mums & dads on the ward. Even though the baby just looked asleep :(

Hope things go as smoothly as pos for her xxx

Oh my goodness i'm so sorry. I cannot even imagine what your sister is going through. Sending you all my love x

Oh how awful, I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you, your sister and your family :hugs: x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

My thoughts are with your sister, I can't even begin to imagine how she must be feeling, life can be so cruel. xxx

Oh hunny I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how she's feeling right now. Even for her to know what will happen tomorrow. My thoughts are with you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back