please answer

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi ladies my friend is 25weeks pregnant and does not have internet access. she went for a scan the other day and they said to come back for a internal in 2days as her cervix is low???? she has no idea what this means and niether do i? she has 4 children and only had a baby 11 months ago a few yrs ago she gave birth at 24weeks and the lil girl died so i was wonderin is low cervix sumut to do with going into labour early? she has had a stich put in she has had to with all her pregnancys since her prem daughter????????

please help!

Hello

Sorry i dont know what this means, but i hope everythign is okay wish her the best.
Hope someone has an answer for you two.
Katrina xxx

If shes got a low cervix I think that means there is a risk of prem labour if it isnt monitered, if shes had a stitch put in before then they might end up doing it again, someone posted something like this ages ago and they were monitered to make sure it didnt get too bad

she has a stich in now, she got it done at 20weeks

In that case I guess they just need to keep an eye on her then. I've seen stories like this on home and health I think you have it taken out nearer the due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back