In pain and can't sleep.

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
I feel like crap and can't wait till 12 weeks when I am not in crippling pain and I will be able to go back to sleep after feeding my son. better still hoping he will sleep through but haha I doubt he even will he is a little pain in the arse x

oh no, thats horrible not being able to sleep. what type of pain did you have?
i didnt sleep either, nothing to do with the jelly bean but the OH was snoring like a banchee! lol

hope your feeling better today hunni

xxx

Oh no I feel for you! I just can't sleep I wake up in the middle of the night and it then takes 3hrs to get back to sleep! I had this last time to!!

Yeah I think this was a little self inflicted I had a chippy tea and had curry sauce, as I have undiagnosed IBS I think it was that and Heartburn as pain was all from my chest to my abdominal area.

Plus the best thing that happened was I got up tried to just relax, then went back to bed and asked my OH for a cuddle and got shouted at swore at and basically bitched at again for doing nothing, he is still moaning at me for me moaning at him two days ago. I give up I don't know what to do with him. I never touched him he was moving so I said his name so quietly and then he blew up. He was getting up at 4am to go his mothers for a stupid bike ride to pick up the foot pump. :'(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back