In own room

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi all,
Maddison is 10 weeks old and although we had originally decided she would stay in our room til about 3 months we changed our minds after having countless sleepless nights due to her noises! :roll: She grunts and shouts in her sleep so yesterday we decided to put her in her own room for the first time last night. We decided to just put her moses basket in her cot to see how that goes first and so we put her down at 8pm after her feed. She went to sleep after about 10 mins :cheer: She was back up for a feed at 11:30pm and straight back to sleep until 7am :cheer: We got a good nights sleep and I'm so pleased :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry its so long but just wanted to tell you all :oops:

That's great :cheer:

I think i might try Lola in her own room next weekend :)

thats so great Snuggle! Well done LO. Was she sleeping through before you put her in her own room? Might try this with Tom.

No, she was waking around 3am and we had to get up and try settle her back down again :? When she was 6/7 weeks she slept from 11pm-6am 2 or 3 nights a week but seemed to go back to waking up again at 8 weeks :wall: Long may the sleeping through continue :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back