in need of advice =)

katielane2011.

Reaction score
Hey,
Im currently 37 weeks pregnant and over the last three nights ive had terrible lower backache, violent vomiting and diorreha,
Is this something to worry about as i am pregnant with my first and im not too sure,
thanks, Katie x

Hi,

I;m really not sure but apparently your system will try and clear itself prior to birth but I thought that was just a bit of diorreha. I would defo give the midwife a call just to make sure

Any kind of violent or projectile vomiting needs to be told to your midwife hun xxxxxxxxx

Speak to your midwife about it as the other ladies say vomiting is not really common at this stage unless you have been suffering all way through your pregnancy, you may have picked up a bug or had a reaction to some food so best to get checked out x

^^^WTS. best to call ur midwife.
P.s. welcome to the forum :wave:

I've been told diarhhoea and sickness can be near onset of labour, but I think if you're being that violently sick it might be from something else, so I agree with the other ladies, I'd talk to the MW or Dr! Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Some ladies just generally feel crappy the last couple of weeks before birth, its your body preparing in advance.

If the sickness ect gets really bad i'd go to MW.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back