Need Advice please

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Goltukvyl, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Goltukvyl

Goltukvyl New Member

Good evening, Im new to this website so Im sorry if im repeating questions. My partner and I are currently trying for a baby and have been trying for 5months. I know this sounds strange but I had a feeling on Monday that i was pregnant. It came from nowhere and I was wondering if anybody has had this? Ive also been extremley tired and irritable. I also feel delicate and have tummy pains that isnt due to eating something dodgy or related to anything else. Could anybody offer advice?

2. Goltukvyl

Goltukvyl New Member

I also have become spotty and lower backache. AF is not due until 9days time.

3. mishi

mishi Well-Known Member

Sometimes people do get a 'feeling' but no personal experience of this I'm afraid. Fx'd for when you test.x

4. H_Savage

H_Savage Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed for you! My friend 'just knew' and it turned out she was preggo and my mother-in-law had the same experience when she was preggo with my husband (bit of an odd thought!) it definitely happens :)

5. Goltukvyl

Goltukvyl New Member

Thanks for the advice, May get one mid next week and try.