In Greece And Worried

gemlouise

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im currently on holiday in Athens Greece for 4 weeks, My partner is half Greek so we are here staying with his family.

Im a bit worried because i have felt normal for the past week or so no sickness or tiredness, Im hoping everything is ok but i just feel so worried.

Im back in England on Sunday and my Scan is on Monday but i really want to be back home now.

xxx

:hugs: dont really know what to suggest but thinking of you xxx

Hi hun, apparently symptoms wear off between weeks 9 and 11/12, a few ladies on here have had the same thing. Try not to worry too much hun, from what I've read on here it seems normal. x

Hi Miss July, That makes me feel better knowing that, I wish i hadn't come on holiday for so long now i just want to get home and have my scan.

xx

That's understandable hun. Try and enjoy the rest of your holiday though. It's not long til you come home, although I bet it feels like forever. x

ive never had any symtoms since day 1! im sure everything is fine!!
enjoy greece im sooo jelous!!!!!! xxxxxx

thinkin ov u hun, hope everythings ok. sure it will be xx

others are right, totally normal for symptoms to wear off at your stage! try and relax, not long till scan now :) xxx

I started feeling normal again at 10w 5d and been fine since. Don't worry hun, it's normal to start feelin better towards the end of tri 1 xx

It could be that you are so relaxed on holiday, you are sending those good vibes through to the baby!! Also I am just over 10wks, and mine are now going, so don't worry doll.

Thank you so much girls, I feel so much better now and less worried.

Im looking forward to coming home now, I never thought is say this but i can't wait to come home to the cold and rain, The temp here today is 37c, Its so hot, Im usually in the sun getting a nice tan but been really careful this year staying in the shade.

Thanks for all your advice, Im sure everything will be fine.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back