in between clothes sizings

lanny

Reaction score
Well herbie looks a little bit of a mess lately he's 8 weeks and weighs 13lb so a bit of a chunky monkey. He is still in 0-3 months clothes but there up his arms and legs but I've tried him in 3-6months and there huge.
so what do I do leave him in clothes that dont fit lol
or put him in clothes that are far too big?

What size clothes are your babies in a what age?

My lo went up at 10 weeks to 3-6 months - she has shortish legs but a very long body which means that some things are getting tight already - shes 14 weeks and some things like trousers have to be rolled. I think room is always better especially in the toes. As long as they are warm and dry they don't mind!

my two dont conform to clothing sizes at all! K was in 0-3 from birth and 3-6 from 3 weeks til abot 6/7 months when she went straight into 12-18m! and now at 2 she's back in the 12-18m stuff she was in last year but they're dead short on her cos she's really tall so she has 2-3 trousers with belts!

E wore newborn for a few days and then went in to 0-3, then 3-6 at about 2/3 months and still fits it now! infact, she's wearing trousers now that she grew out of last year she's a proper skinny minnie tho! when i bought winter clothes i made myself buy 6-9 even tho she still fits 3-6, it just seemed wrong to be buying 3-6 lol!

thanks girls yea think I will just have to put him in the 3-6 and even just roll the bottoms up I took him to get weighted yesterday and I was thinking hope they dont think his clothes are too little for him lol bad mother

my little man has gradually worked his way through them all lol, when he was born he was in tiny baby for about 2weeks then newborn then 0-3 he seemed to skip 3-6 and go into 6-9 and now at 5months he is going into 9-12! But he still has some layette trousers in 3-6. Oh and some bodysuits are 12-18 months lol xx

Noa is starting to grow in to his newborn clothes now :love:

we have just gone into 0-3 newborns babygrows dont fit but dresses do but her 0-3 bbgws are huge

tegan is 3weeks old and is wearing mostly newborn but still wearing the odd tiny baby vest x

Paige is at this stage. I tried her in some 3-6 stuff and its just massive on her. She still fits in the 0-3 but its just looking a teenie bit snug now. I think Ill keep her in the 0-3 a little longer. Mainly because I dont have much 3-6 stuff!

all annabelles stuff is 3-6months now, fits her ok but my god does it vary from place to place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back