Impossible...maybe...but

fuffins1981

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I am new to this site and love it. Such lovely responses to posts.

So, I have decided to post to see if anyone has any ideas as to what may be the problem.

Bf and I a couple weeks back discussed trying for a child later this year.

Last sunday I was checking to see if my Mirena Coil was in place and could not locate the strings. When I found them, they were tucked up (I have a high, tilted cervix). I hooked the string to get it to where it was easy to feel and my coil came away.

My GP thinks this is because I have fibroids that she felt just before putting my Mirena in (November)

The doc on monday gave me morning after pill (as not covered for 7 days before coil came out) didnt really see the need for it...
But didnt get it that day. Was going to get it tuesday but started bleeding, so thought there was no need. (tuesday was 14 days after my lmp)

Bleeding had basically died by the night. So, me and bf had unprotected sex (dont laugh, but stupidly thought mirena going had onset of early AF??) Had heavy bleeding next day and was given tablets to stem it.

Anyway...
With my son (who is nearly 5), I concived 9 days after my LMP...

I am at present having nausea (as I did very early with my son), stuffy nose (??), constantly very wet mouth, funny achey strange sensation in my uterus region and have a strange tatse in my mouth (couldnt touch lager last night, as it tasted horrid) and my nipples are extremely sore.

I feel like I did in my first pregnancy. However, with the fact that I had a coil and had the bleeding in the week, and dont see how I could be pregnant, but it all feels so much the same.

I have ordered early detection tests online.

Sorry if I have not made sense. And sorry for writing so much. Just needed to vent I guess, and this seems a nice plave to do it. Sorry if I couldnt use the abbreviations :oops:

Speak to you all soon I hope :D

Fuff xxx

Hiya hun, Welcome to the forum :)
Your symptoms sound very positive and it sounds possible that you are pregnant from what you have said. Hope your tests arrive quickly as I bet you cant wait to test!
Keep us informed :hug: Good luck :) x

Thank you Happy Chick. Its nice to have your nice words!

Other symptoms that may or not be connected, are having to go to the loo for a 'bad tummy' every morning for nearly a week, feeling very tired coming up to 10 pm and then being unable to settle or rest properly when I do get to get. I get a funny pain on my left side that feels like it is a nerve, as the left leg hurts then, and then it goes away. My womb just feels pregnant, but keep thinking fibroids may be tricking me. Don't know if they can cause other pregnancy symptoms though lol

Bough my tests online, so I stop myself from testing to early. And because they are a very good ones (can test from 10dpo I think) and a good price. So, I will keep you all informed!!lol

(sorry, I seem to have the writiing bug and dont know when to stop at the moment!lol)

Fuff x

Certainly sounds possible - the tests will confirm or deny it of course. It might be worth checking with your GP or any info that came with your coil (if any did). I know that when some people come off the pill they have tons of pregnancy symptoms as their hormones adjust, so I suppose that's also a possibility if applicable with the coil? Just a thought.
Good luck! And do let us know.

It is possible to get PG if you have had unprotected sex 7 days before a coil is removed. I think the best thing to do would be test as it's probably late enough to get a positive by now. Good luck!

Hi

Just thought i would wish you good luck and hope you get the results you want.
Katrina

Thank you for all the responses :)

I have read that the Mirena has such a small amount of progesterone, that all should go back to normal pretty soon.

I have been referred for an urgent ultrasound (last thursday), but still waiting to hear from them.

AF is due next Tuesday, so I will test around that time.

I guess how rough I am feeling (nipples are like fire), if I am not pregnant, there must be something wrong....So, I am keeping my mind open to both possibilities.

Thanks again for all the kind words

Fuff xxx

Have seen lots of mention of CM. So, I just checked myself. Hope this isn't TMI (see, I am learning lol), my finger had CM on it of a white colour and my cervix seems really soft.

Does any of this point to anything?

Today I have been feeling naseous on and off, nipples and bbs (??) have been on fire have noticed veins surfacing. Some quite prominant (I am black, but they are clear enough to see. My boobs texture has changed aswell. Like during an AF.

I am tired and confused lol. Woke up at 4.40 am this morning and could have stayed up! Am tired at 10, but finding getting up easier than ever lol

Am scared all is coincidence I guess. Took a cheap test and it was BFN. Saving my quality tests until next week....

Hi

Wait till your due hun then test , good luck
One of my first signs were veiny breasts and sore nipples and i thought i was odd as i didnt have that with my first pregnancy
Katrina

Thank you Katrina. I will let you know how it goes next week.

Am having a dull ache on my left side that has been sharp once this morning, so a little worried about that.

Speak to you all soon :) xxx

Good luck! You could well be bringing a little one in to this world!

Let us know how you get on, fingers crossed xx

HI All

I was impatient, so I did three cheap tests this morning and got faint BFP's in them...

Each one got turned out fainter than the last (as the day progressed I guess hcg levels lessen and not due AF until tuesday)

I did the sesniditive tesy this evening and it was a BFN (write BFP originally. senisitve test was BFN), so I am rather confused :S

Fuffins (Sophs)

Congratulations! I was hoping you were going to say that. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.

AllieW said:
Congratulations! I was hoping you were going to say that. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.

Thank you. I had to edit my message above though :(

I am confused.

I have a docs appt monday morning. I want to have my hormones tested, to see if it is all down to the mirena coming out...and I am just getting symptoms because of that.

I also have an ultrasound (internal and external) tuesday am. So, I guess I will then have my answers!

Sophs x

You're supposed to use first morning urine as that's when the concentration of HCG is at its strongest. I wouldn't mind betting that if you test again tomorrow you'll get a positive. Either way, you'll need to keep that doctor's appointment.

I know there pricy but wait till your perid is due and get some clear blue and they will give a definite answer any time of day.I think the cheapy ones offline are bot all that.
But hope you get your BFP soon and you never know you may be already! :hug:

I will try them or first response.

The doctor on Monday will probably do a test no doubt and the ultrasound will give all answers. So, patience is key now I guess lol

Do you ever get the tingling feeling? And you just know you are pregnant?
Well, that has been what has kept my belief up. Plus the heavy symptoms (and there are twins on my side of the family....lol)

So, I had to more 99p shop (like a pound shop) tests, and did them around 6.30 this am (just so I wouldnt keep itching knowing they are there)...And they were defo BFP this time!!

My partner says he is very excitied. I am sitting here with heavy nausea, but feeling excitied. I have my GP appt monday am and ultrasound tuesday. So, I shall keep you all posted!

Baby Dust To All!

Sophs xxx

wow how exciting - congratulations - relax and enjoy the next few months x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back