Impossible...maybe...but

:oops: :D thanks!

I hope its all true. Will stay calm until ultrasound, tuesday, when I will know for sure xxx

Well

My impatient best mate bought me a first response today. Did it this evening (as it says anythime) and it was BFN...So, as they are said to be pretty accurate (83% 3 days before) I guess, BFN it is :(

Thanks for all the nice comments ladies.

Good luck to you all!

check in the instructions to see how much hcg it picks up... cos apparently pound shop tests are uber sensitive and can detect somethin like 25mlb or watever the letters should be!

I had heard something similar to that.

I have been googling reviews of First Response, and as an early detector, it gets a very bad review. So, I will stick with my belief, breathe deep, be patient and wait for tuesday lol

most hpt's are not accurate till about 7 -14 days after AF even though some detect early if your one of the lucky ones.

Well, I remember with my son, I was due on the Friday and I tested on the following monday, and got a quite faint line, but a defo positive nevertheless.

I am now scared to believe...But lets just see :) xxx

hope its a congrats for you :pray:

I did 2 cheapies 2 days before with evening sample and durning night one and both had faint lines, got 2 x clear blue did one day before and one on day of period and both had dark blue crosses, then took early morning sample to doctors on tuesday 2 days after and got a not conclusive :roll: but there was a faulty batch in the hospitals that week :think: put one in 2 days later and it was positive.

I have heard several reports of first response being naff, try a clear blue :D and good luck :D

The cheapies off Ebay are more sensitive than Clearblue etc beleive it or not. Plus Clearblue have had a lot of bad press lately hun.I wouldn't even waste mymoney on the TBH.

i got 6 positives,, 4 cheapies and 2 asda brands.. all clear as crystal..

went docs the day after and got a negative!!

im deffo pregnant tho, ive seen the heartbeat!! lol

LoL

Its so funny how that can happen!!

Thank you ladies for all your responses. You have all made me feel a hell of a lot better.

I have mu fingers crossed xxx

ive heard about first response and clearblue tests aswell...
aparrently being a bit cr@p

Its funny to say...I am glad to hear they are said to be crap lol

I should have just refused to use it lol

How is your pregnancy going Kim?

its going fine thanks..although im really confused about dates...
see my thread in 1st trimester if u havent already!! lol it doin my head in!

everythin else is fine really, still got the bleeding though but doc didnt say wat it was and ive had no pain with it, hmmm :roll:

I will take a look lol

I remember in my pregnancy, I had on and off spotting. They never ever even pretended to know what it was. There was times I had pain with it, but they just left it....Not very helpful lol

When is your dating scan?

morning..
its on 17th july but i know i wont be 12 weeks then.. will it matter?
well theres enough spotting for me to wear a panty liner.
its been happening for 2-3 weeks but ive seen the heartbeat so everythings fine i guess :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back