Sooooo annoyed and damn confused!!!!

toni64539

Reaction score
Me again, sorry.

So if you don't know, this has been my 1st cycle ttc, it's been 49 days long and late Wednesday night I had a small bit of brown discharge when I wiped so thought yay! 1st propper period off pill, I can start charting properly! So went to bed that night, had nothing in the morning, then a tiny bit more on the pad yesterday through the day and the occasional bit when I wipe (really really tiny though) and today, nothing on pad just again a bit when I wipe. I have absolutely no cramps which I normally do before af ( wether on pill or not) and my af always comes really heavy straight away, not starting off light or anythin. 1st thought was oooh could be implantation bleeding but bfn. Should I go to docs or will she just send me away. I just wish it was a full blown period so I know I can carry on trying properly this time round. What do you think I should do? If anything?!

Id go and see doctor just to be on the safe side,how long was u on the pill 4? sorry i cant help any more xxx

About 4 and a half years. Also my cervix is really high. Not low like when af is here

It might b a good idea to take a another test on weds,then itd b a week after possible ib so a test should pick it up.

When i came off the pill with my 2nd and 3rd son i had a withdrawal bleed then my periods restarted about a fortnight later but this time i had a withdrawal bleed then nothing for exactly 4 weeks.

I would wait a few days and if still AF has not kicked off properly, test again as HCG levels doubel every 2/3 days, not wanting to get your hopes up, but all looks promising!!! Good luck X

If it was IB, you probably need to wait longer to test to build up HCG. I think your body only starts producing it after implantation.

I agree, i would wait a few days and if no period and still bfn then make a docs appointment and ask for a blood test. fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks guys. Should u test Wednesday then or later?

Well after absolutely nothing yesterday, which arrives with avengence today. Why does she do this. 1st and last time u get my hopes up. Does anyone know whether I should count today as cycle day one or Wednesday when I first had some spotting or somewhere inbetween. It's not easy all this is it???!!!

That was ment to be 'i' get my hopes up not 'u'. Pressed wrong letter, right next to eachother on this stupid iPhone

Hey lovely first
day of red bleeding is cycle day1 hope
your ok x x x x

Thanks smess. Yeah I'm ok ta. Roll on this month x

Count the proper bleeding as cd1.

I know how you feel, since coming off the pill in july my cycles have been all over the place.

I wish you lots of luck for your next cycle. I hope it is shorter and you get you bfp :)

Thanks mrsb. I hope so too, as if the waiting isn't enough with mamoth long cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back