implantation question

zilla

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have experienced implantation symptoms?

Like is there always spotting and what does it feel like

i had 8 days off work and since coming back yesterday im more crampy. I had one yesterday that lasted about 20 seconds but no spotting.
Still have more cm though that appears sticky/creamy but at times i can actually feel it (sorry tmi).

What was your experience like and could it have been implantation for me?

I had a stitch like feeling in my lower tummy/hips. Had very tiny amount of blood. Then had alot of pain in hips xx

I didn't have any bleeding at all. I vaguely remember a sharp cramp in the night but I thought it was a dream at the time!!

Oh wow.

Thought id ask because i looked on google n it said nobody can feel implantation or knows when it happens so i thought id ask actual women lol

Iv never felt anything or had any bleeding at all. Suppose everyone is different.

Hope you get ur bfp xx

Thank u sparkle.

Im still getting cramps...headaches have died down n im still tired. I only get nausea if i havnt eaten for a couple of hours so im starting to doubt it

From reading PF u r likely to think that implantation bleeding happens to everyone when in actual fact it is quite rare. Only a small percentage of women are aware of implantation. Please don't be discouraged if ur experience is different.

The day before I got my bfp I had a burning sensation in my cervix for a few mins and again an hour later for a few mins .. but the next day I got my bfp which is probably to early for it to have been implantation so I have to say I didn't feel it at all .. I think with my son I felt some twinging and that was probably implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back