Question about implantaion

leeleeKitty

Reaction score
Hi all,
My AF was due on Mon 17th based on a 28 day cycle. I reckon by that stage I had oV'd late and was about 9DPO. I got severe cramping - at times i def thought it was AF on her way and then it at times it felt like tugging from my insides and felt different from usual AF cramping. I'm putting it down to implantation cramps. That was ok - that faded away on Tuesday. I tested and came back negative. I was ok with this cos thought well maybe it will take time to show up. I bought more tests yesterday but the effed up so I didn't get a pos or neg reading on either. I was planing to buy more and test today. About 12.30pm I got strange feeling like AF was on her way. sure enough light bleeding has started, and waiting to see if full force of AF will hit (I'm 99.9999999% positive she will at this stage). But in the 0.00000001% chance - is it possible that this could be implantation bleeding? even after getting the cramps on Monday 3 days ago? I'm now 12DPO.

Hi, ive read up about it as this month i had 4 days of very light brown blood right in the middle of my cycle prob about 9 dpo and i have read that it can start from 6dpo right up to the day of af but u will know if it is apparently as it is nothing like a period and ur af should arrive pretty quickly after if its not implatation. So cofusing isnt it, im too scared to test to find out yet think i mite give in at the weekend tho.
Fx for you.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back