Implantation Bleeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarpop

Reaction score
Has anyone actually ever had this? I went to the toilet about 1am and thought AF had arrived. It wasn't particularly heavy but It wasn't quite spotting either.

I went the loo at like 5am and there was absolutely nothing there and the same now. Nothing when wiping and nothing otherwise.

Sometimes I can spot before AF but it's usually proper spottin and brown.

I never had implantation bleeding so I can't really help you with that, but I'm really hopin this is the one for you sugarpop!! :dust::cheer:

Yep I had it, it was literally a small amount of pinky gunk that was gone after one wipe. 9 days later I did a test and bfp, so pretty sure it was implantation bleeding! I never have any spotting or anything usually so was strange for me.

For me it was like a wipe of pink cm and nothing more

Good luck with it being IB that would be fab. I had thought I might have had it earlier this week but there is a little more blood on the pad today so I am guessing IB wont work like that

I had this ... apparently. I got a bfp then the next day had an hour of pink and brown spotting. I thought was having a chemical. But scan showed it was x

Still no more signs of bleeding. Had cramps on and off today slightly but nothing to write home about

Last edited:
Still no sign this morning. Anybody any idea what this could be if it's not IB? We even had sex last night and that's not brought any on either!

Last edited:
I apparently had IB, but I didn't have it til after my bfp. I had my bfp around 12/13dpo then I had some light brown spotting a couple of days later. The hospital told me it was probably old blood from baby getting comfy and quite often happens around the time a woman would've been due to have her period had she not been pregnant. Fingers crossed for you! Take a test! X

Last edited:
I would do a test in the morning I think! Should be enough hormones by then to pick it up.

I haven't had it in my pregnancies but I hope this is it for you. Good luck xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27