Implantation bleed? *pic*

Mrs.Goodchild

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I don't post here very often anymore so you may or may not remember me. We've been ttc for over 5 years with 2 losses :(.
I have my first fertility consultant appt on 26th of this month!

I'm 8 dpo today and this (pic) happened earlier...it was only 2 wipes and the first one was more bright pink and watery than this pic.
Could any of you ladies who have experienced an implantation bleed let me know what yours was like & if it was similar to this?
Thanks xxx

9620d2b0c3fbd4aa42c617f78cce7bf0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes my IB looked like that with my first pregnancy. 3 days later got a BFP. Good luck! When is AF due?

Thank you :) af is due on tuesday xx

Yes mine looked just like that hun :)
glad to see you back my lovely hope this is your rainbow baby

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you gail :) i really hope so too and i hope you are well? Xx

Ok sorry for all the pics but its just happened again :/ xx

dcaac03d5a3171ae0097c816e099428c.jpg

Hey honey, didn't want to read and run. I'm not sure how much spotting is normal for IB. Anyone else know?

I've never had IB in either of my pregnancies so not sure what's normal hun! I hope this is it for you xx

It does look like IB sweetie, I had brown then pink at 9 &10dpo so it could happen for a day or so, have you not had it before?

I'm ok, I'm in limbo at the moment, I may be having a m/c but have to be re scanned next Wednesday, had a horrible 11 days tbh

xxxxxxxx

Aww i'm sorry to hear that gail :( i have everything crossed that next week goes well and bubba is safe and snug xx

Ive never bled between periods before not like this, ive had the odd brown spot in the past but never pink or red or this much! Xx

Have you had any more bleeding since yesterday hun?

Really hope it's IB :)

xxxxx

Nope nothing it had died down by bedtime and was gone this morning. Woke up with very light periody feeling but that has gone now im moving about. Feeling a bit nauseous this morning but thats probably because im hungry. Trying my best not to symptom spot and have some frers on their way ready for monday hopefully xx

Oh sounding really promising hun! I felt like AF was coming too but then 5 days later got my Bfp
I also felt nauseated very early then that dissappeard and came back after my Bfp

I have my scan Monday so hope it's a good day for us both :)

Xxxx

I had what was really like the 1st pic at 3dpo Hun then again at 6dpo. I didn't get absolutely any symptoms until 12dpo when my boobs started hurting. That day I also got a tiny streaky blob of dark red blood.
Never had anything like that before at all with any pregnancy and I've been pregnant 6 times before that!

Looking very good for you Hun, fx crossed.

Xxx

Oh tonks i hope you are right :)
Little update: ive had no pink today just tiny bits of dark brown. Had a little bit of prickles in my lower back off and on very similar to my last bfp cycle....trying not to get too excited xxc

I think this is leading to your Bfp!! I'm really excited for you, you so deserve this hunny :)

xxxxxx

Still spotting brown but bfns :( i just dont know what is going on with my body it's so frustrating...shouldn't a bfp have shown by now if it was ib? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back