impatient! *update* could this be bubba???

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Gr, when am I going to start feeling bubba kick :roll: All my books say any time from 16 weeks onwards (ok, I am only 17 weeks tomorrow but still) I really really want to feel the baby moving :(

I feel all left out and even though I've had my scan now and am obviously growing....I still feel very 'unpregnant' :(

Bah.

I'm off to make quorn spaghetti bolognaise to cheer myself up :|

**update**

I'm not sure but I may have felt something this morning...I was lying back on the bed with the laptop resting on my thighs (watching the apprentice on iplayer at last!) and I thought I felt some little jabs quite low down. It almost felt like a nerve...you know when you get a nerve twitch involuntarily (like in your eyelid or something) and it keeps happening...it was kind of like that, except I'm sure it wasn't a nerve. I'm sure it wasn't trummy grumblings either because you can sort of feel those coming on (or at least I can...) It was a totally independant 'prodding'. It stopped after a few mins....I wonder if that was bubs!!!

C xxx

I started feeling mine at exactly 18 weeks so I really dont think it will be long just hang in there!xx :hug:

i started to feel our lil girl moving about 3 days ago, i dont think its kicks but i definatley feel movement, hopefully you'l feel your LO in the next few days :hug:

Started getting kicked in the last week or so, nothing over the top though just little jabs so far.

Thanks for the reassurance :)

When you did start to feel baby moving, whereabouts did you feel it? Was it low down...or mid way up...? What did it feel like?

Just want to know what I'm looking for :)

Mine just felt quite low I knew it was kicking when I was led down with my hand where I could feel the baby and then you feel a little bump :) its hard to describe but you will know when you feel it. some things just feel like normal body things but this one you kinda know :D hope it starts poking soonxx

i cant physically feel anything if i put my hand on it, but i can feel what can only be described as like butterflies just above my trouserline, sometimes like little bubbles bursting in my tum and other times just strange little flutterings, half butterfly half baby thats how it feels, but i reckon if you feel anything down there you can probably blame LO to be honest :) Good luck, hope you get a good strong boot soon !

I'm not sure but I may have felt something this morning...I was lying back on the bed with the laptop resting on my thighs (watching the apprentice on iplayer at last!) and I thought I felt some little jabs quite low down. It almost felt like a nerve...you know when you get a nerve twitch involuntarily (like in your eyelid or something) and it keeps happening...it was kind of like that, except I'm sure it wasn't a nerve. I'm sure it wasn't trummy grumblings either because you can sort of feel those coming on (or at least I can...) It was a totally independant 'prodding'. It stopped after a few mins....I wonder if that was bubs!!!

C xxx

I think around this time it is hard to tell sometimes i still feel unpregnant except for the heartburn and sometimes the need to chuck up...

Anyway arond this time i will admit it is ever so slight but its one of those things where its like lightening it happens so quick and you know you saw it but cant be sure if that makes sense, so the tummy feelsing probably is bubba but it happens so quickly you cant be sure...

I just saw your last post and that does sound very much like bubba!!!!
:cheer:

xx

:cheer: Definately sounds like a kick hun...that's what mine were like at first and I first felt in at around 17/18 weeks.

Strangely enough I was sat with the laptop on my knee too.
At first I onlf felt it maybe once or twice a day then it gradually got stronger and more frequent.

YAY!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

claireyfairey said:
Gr, when am I going to start feeling bubba kick :roll: All my books say any time from 16 weeks onwards (ok, I am only 17 weeks tomorrow but still) I really really want to feel the baby moving :(

I feel all left out and even though I've had my scan now and am obviously growing....I still feel very 'unpregnant' :(

Bah.

I'm off to make quorn spaghetti bolognaise to cheer myself up :|

**update**

C xxx

That's exactly what it felt like when I had my first movements at just under 17 weeks - I haven't been able to find a way to describe it but a twitching nerve is perfect, so yes, I'd say it's bubs! I felt it every day since then and it gets stronger and stronger - now he plays football on and off for most of the day :D

Sounds like baby hun!! :cheer: That's how my early ones started - They very quickly (from 16 weeks to the day) started to feel stronger and more obvious!

Now, I can feel her swoop from one side to another, prod, poke! I can see a point in my belly too where her hand or foot kicks! Weird stuff..

But yeah, deffo sounds like your LO to me!! It's either that or... :think: ...No, it's deffo bubs lol!! xx

I have not felt anything yet :(
Reading this post has helped me know what to look out for tho so that's good :D Hope I feel something soon!
Congratulations on feeling your baby's 1st kicks claireyfairey :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Really hope it happens for you soon Chelle :hug:

I felt the weird twitching feeling again this morning, whilst sitting up eating my cereal :) Think bubs liked it!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back