Could this be it......?

keelie_b

Reaction score
Been waiting to feel baby move but not looking out for it just think its still early so if i feel something its a bonus, if not no big deal.
Anyway im lying on my back with the warm laptop laying on my stomach and felt this thing. i dont know how to explain it. kinda like a tickling on the inside of my stomach just under the skin.

do you think it could have been baby and how can i be sure?

I wont be dissapointed if you dont think it is i know most women dont feel anything for a few weeks yet

Im still not sure myself but i have had a tickling feeling and a few prods i think. Its amazing!

Claire x

It could well be!

Unfortunately the only way to really know is to wait and see if it happens again and if its in a similar area.

It took me to feel it 3/4 times this time before I was sure.

I agree with Becky! Hopefully you will feel the same again a few times and then you will know for sure but it does sound like it hun! :D :cheer:

MW suggested if I felt movement to place my hand on my tummy where it was and press slightly (obv without hurting yourself). It makes the area smaller for baby to move around in and you're more likely to feel movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back