I'm worried about Amy

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
R the last two weeks I've notice that she hits herself on the head or at the side of her face sometimes with both hands she dOes it even if she's happy but doesn't do it if we go out she been to her nana to day and she's just sed that she noticed and asked why I don't hit her and never have done she even does it if I say no to her has anyone else had this?

yeah madison does it if shes teething and sometimes does it i think covering her ears, dont think its anything to worry bout hun x

Aoibheann has started this when shes grumpy or her teeth are at her .

Sam used to bang his head on things when he was little - usually if he was frustrated or upset about something. It's quite common and it didn't last very long (now he just throws himself dramatically on the floor and screams instead :lol:) I'm sure it's nothing to worry about x

lol , I ment to add Aoibheann has aso started randomly hitting and rubbing her head off things .. for no real reason so i really wouldn't worry :hugs:

Okies thank you lol it just I think Chris mam was accusinge of hitting her ad then copies by hitting herself but I don't do that I simply just say no if she does sOmethIng wrong it start when she learnt to blow kisses she does bang her head off her play pen to but that's coz she's found her feet and dOesmt like being in there now lol even when she's out of it shell hit herself I hope she grows out of it

My dd does this when she gets excited or being silly I wouldn't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back