ewww amy!

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
so Amy is at the stage now she can get herself undressed me thinking shed not be able to get her nappy off i wrong was i, seems to me she can do that too its not the first time shes done it.

first time se did it she was in her cot, no it wasnt a wet one she had pood one all over the cot covers toys floor and of course her an she tried to eat it ewww.

today i was cleaning the kitchen she was in her playpen in the living room a come thru here she is butt naked nappy otherside of the play pen i thought the mess wasnt to bed till i had a look all over the floor the side of the setee and all over her and guess shed been trying to eat it too.

how do i stop her from taking her nappy off? i give her wrong but she looked puzzled to why i was giving her wrong then broke out with her cheeky smile i couldnt help but laugh at her smile i knw its wrong and she doesnt do it everyday i was coming in to change her ready for her dinner but she beat me to it :( lol

Oh dear....I'm sorry I don't have any advice though as no experience of this, what does she have on over her nappy?

can you put the nappy on bckwards? not sure have not ever been in this situation x

Caitlin did it on her morning nappy once, I had to leave the room and get her Daddy *puke*!!!

We put her in the shower after it instead of bath (for no reason other than it was quicker and she wasn't sitting in it) and she didn't seem keen on doing it again .... x

can u get any pull up type ones not sure

no matter what way or nappies i try she still does it lol she wears a vest thing with the poppers on the bottom with pjs or a baby grow lol shes just to clever i even put her in a top that 6-9 month so she cant get it off but she still manages to lol she can also undo her buckles on her shoes too and get out the play pen and her cot so ive had to tye the gat onthe play pen so that when im cooking she cant get out and into the kitchen but yeah ive tried everything she just takes them off im going to try and potty train her but i feel shes a little young as they cant control the bowel movements properly or so i read lol

Sorry can't be of any help! Not been there but good look! She sounds very cheeky! X

unfortunatly if she wants to do it she is going to and nothing you do will stop her you will just have to be on the ball with her so if she starts stripping stop her asap, i also thought id add does she need alot of sensory stimulation? to her its not dirty she will prob love how it feels inbetween her fingers ect if she tries to strip try giving her something she can squish like play dough but you will have to stay with her to stop her from eating it you are best breaking the habit before it gets too often :) hth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back