• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im wasting Away!

tallulah73

Reaction score
Ive just had a bath and thought id weigh myself to see if ive started to put on any weight yet.
Ive gone from 9st 2lb when i got my bfp to 8st 6lb!!!
I thought id lost a little due to morning sickness (24/7 sickness in my case) but didn't realise it was this much!
...im gonna have to make an effort to eat more even though i have no appetite whatsoever. I have been eating much healthier food since i found out i was preg and am totally off anything sweet so that could have something to do with the weight loss.
Has anyone else lost weight in the first few weeks???

I have just had a bath too but can no longer see my belly button :D

Sorry have had the exact opposite of you and put on too much weight, but then luckily have had no sickness at all!

I have read its very common to loose a few pounds during the weeks when morning sickness is common, so I wouldnt worry too much - probably best to mention it to your doctor/MW next time you speak to them though!!

I have only lost a couple of pounds this time, but when I was pregnant with Sophie I had no appetite at all for first few weeks and lost about half a stone, don;t worry too much you will soon start to put it back on again xx

Don't worry hun its normal to lose weight due to the sickness. I lost a lot of weight during 1st tri but once the sickness went I put it all back on again and some more after that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back