I'm tired but I'm sleeping really bad

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
Despite going to bed early i'm still shattered because no matter what time I go to bed I wake up two or three times during the night! Sometimes it's for the toilet and sometime I'm just awake. I can be laid awake for 2 hours at a time - it's really draining me. Yesterday I made sure I didn't knap during the day and I did a little bit of excerise as I thought that might help me sleep right through, but no! Ordinarily I think I would now turn to the wine but I can't.
Is anyone else struggling?

Yep,I'm gettin a bit better now but a few weeks ago I felt like I could sleep 4 England,I found myself just laid awake at night,was a good time to catch up on tv on iplayer tho lol xx

Yep with you on that one! I find i can nap quite happily during the day, at night i sleep well when im asleep, but find myself up a couple of times to go to loo and things, so annoying! have you got sickness too? Cant wait for that part to be over to be honest, really struggling. x

i was exactly the same and in the past couple of weeks the tiredness has been getting better during the day, but I was the same and i was up aleays between 2am and 4 am my advise would be sleep when you can xx

I am currently going through the completely knackered stage! When I finish work I feel like I could fall asleep standing up!!! I am waking up in the night to go to the loo too! Something I never did before getting pregnant. I read up about it on the internet and its because in the first three months your uterus presses on you bladder, after 3 months things move up and relieve the pressure! Can't wait for that!!! I wake up really tired too so find it really hard to get started in the morning too!!!! Here's hoping we all get some sleep soon! xxx

im in my 4th month and the getting up to the toilet in the middle of the night is just as bad as it ever has been xx

Yeah I feel sick too but I'm not actually sick that often. I find that the more tired I am the more sick I feel! Nightmere ey

It is a bit of a nightmare, just guessing it gets better in a few weeks, fingers crossed for all of us having the same fun! 6 am start tomorrow for me at work. Not looking forward to tat one little bit. X

yeah i found the more tired that I was the more that I felt sick!!! but like Ive have said to alot of people on here I started taking vitamin b6 at night before going to my bed at night and the sickness was almost not there!!! i really believe that helped with the sickenss xx

yup I'm conking out all over the place too, I guess it is a good sign tho that lots of baby growing is going on in there . I am afraid the peeing in the night thing carrys on, I always think it's to get you in training for the night feeds, about the same frequency!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back